Sales Director/VP Sales
Who we are:
Claro Workforce Analytics (http://claro.hr) is a Boston-area HR Technology startup that is building a unique Workforce Analytics and Talent Market Insights technology platform. Our clients call us a “reinvented Google” for talent market intelligence. We are passionate about visual data storytelling and removing friction from the employment process.
What we do:
Organizations leverage Claro to perform advanced talent sourcing, competitive benchmarking and talent market mapping, support Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, do employee flight risk and retention modeling, and to improve their business agility. Our clients increasingly rely on Claro’s unique talent insights to help support elevated decision making in hiring and retaining the best talent.
About the team:
We are small, agile and geographically dispersed team of “A” players. While we live on Slack, we try to get together in person as often as possible because we believe that facetime for an early stage startup is really important. We are helping clients solve their talent challenges by introducing a new workforce analytics paradigm to the market, and as such we are helping the world move closer towards full employment. We are on a quest to dominate a narrow niche of using data accessible in the public domain to help facilitate frictionless talent discovery and advanced people analytics, borrowing this business strategy from previous successes like PayPal, eBay, and Amazon.com.
As a Sales Director at Claro, you will be responsible for planning and executing sales, marketing and product development programs that will meet predetermined targets and increase our market share. In the coming year, we plan to launch many additional features to our software, which will even further distance our product leadership from the competition, and we look forward to having you with us on the journey. You will be a critical member of our leadership team as we continue our organic growth. If you have a history of successfully meeting and exceeding enterprise sales goals, we encourage you to forward your resume for consideration.
You will enjoy a casual work environment, flexible hours (working in Nashua, NH, or remote from your home, or in a coworking location of your choice), market compensation and massive upside through Stock Options. You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, and most importantly nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and how we help companies solve critical business challenges.
You can get a brand new Macbook Pro or Dell or whatever computer you choose, and we will cover 100% of your business needs and expenses in order to help you be successful.
You’re someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as thoughtful, analytical and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who strives to lead by example, and who will take pride in Claro like we do.
Ideally you’ve got a progressive Sales background in Workforce Analytics software or product sales, but in case you don’t you have to feel like you have expertise in the HR and Human Capital Management software sales domain. You understand your role in being a Sales Director at an early stage technology startup is to drive revenue growth an you make that the focal point of all of your priorities. Most of all, you love helping clients solve their talent challenges and to make a difference in the lives of other people, whether they be job seekers, employers or your fellow Claro colleagues.
Requirements and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business, Marketing, Finance or any other closely related discipline is preferred. We would also consider an applicant with no college degree provided that we would be able to verify 3-5 years of progressive success in a similar role.
• Ability to drive, contribute to, and communicate Workforce Analytics solutions to clients.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Proficient in Google, Microsoft, and other business related applications.
• Knowledge of CRM systems like Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
• Experience using web meeting software like GoToMeeting, Join.me or others.
• Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing annual (or multi-year) sales contracts.
• Proven ability to work toward meeting established sales objectives.
• Track record of closing $1M+ annually in B2B SaaS software sales
• Metropolitan areas: Boston, MA, Nashua, NH, NY or NJ Area.
• Alternately: Work from home, or we can get you a co-working space like WeWork
• Salary: $96,000.00 to $140,000.00 per year depending on experience.
• Commission: $80,000 to $160,000 per year based on plan and targets.
Claro is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call us at +1 (978) 272-2550.