People Analytics, Recruiting, & Financial Services Applications
Claro offers a simple yet powerful web-based application that requires minimal training. Organizations with advanced People Analytics maturity, or others such as Investment Banking, can also access Claro via API.
- Real-time labor market insights
- Competitive talent market mapping
- Recruiting sonar and other proprietary metadata
People Analytics organizations are being asked for labor market insights that can help their companies make strategic workforce decisions.
- Workforce attrition modeling
- Competitive talent demand insights
- Workforce location strategies
HR and Recruiting
HR and Recruiting organizations are being propelled to the forefront of corporate strategy as a result of the shift towards remote work.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Equality are critical
- Workforce supply and demand planning
- Recruiting sonar zeroes in on top talent
Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Analysts need transparency into employment metrics of companies in order to generate alpha.
- Increase in hiring demand signals growth
- Hiring specific skills suggests new products
- People quitting indicates near-term trouble
Hear From Leaders About Their People Analytics Journeys
Serena H. Huang, Ph.D.Global Head of People Analytics
"Agile workforce planning will ensure you have the right skills and right number of employees to meet future business needs under various scenarios." Five Ways People Analytics Can Help Return-To-Office Planning
Alexandra KeunenPeople Analytics Consultant
"Although we, as a People Analytics department, collect and analyse the feedback, we do realise that employee experience is beyond merely HR topics." How Robobank Uses Continuous Listening
"Data is great, but it won’t move mountains on its own; it needs connecting the dots, context, a great story, experience, and a bet." Spotify's People Analytics Journey